Holiday Designing! :)

Quick little email evite designs. 




My sis had a party with a cool DIY bar! She had bowls of mint, fresh fruit, fruit juices and different types of liquor. This was a real life one hour design challenge! We had to get these printed, quick! I designed these recipe sort of cards for different drinks for the guests to put together their own drinks.







I will polish these, probably add a few more drinks, and make a poster for my portfolio! 

Coming soon.. I'm working a on vector self portrait. 


:)





This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 19, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Holiday Designing! :) ”

  1. So cute! I've got my eye on you Pam! Post some of the process work on your vector self portrait! I want to see how you tackle the shading. haha

    ReplyDelete