Tiramisu Cook book

For my last project for Advanced Typography, we have to design a page in a cook book. 
My recipe is a Tiramisu. This summer I studied abroad in Perugia, Italy for six weeks. During my those weeks I stayed with a host family. This recipe was taught to me and my roommate by our host mother, Rossana. We made this Tiramisu one wonderful sunny afternoon. 

Here's a few pictures of when we did it. 



May, 2012
Perugia, Italia





For my page design I have decided to focus on textures, 
since the process of making Tiramisu is so rich in textures. 

I made Tiramisu and took photographs of the textures created in the process.

Cocoa 


Expresso


Beaten eggs


Beaten eggs part two


beaten eggs part three


Egg


Egg white


Egg Yolk


Egg Yolk Mix


Drenched Lady fingers


Lady Fingers


Layering


Mascarpone


Sugar


Final product




This entry was posted on Friday, November 30, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply